07 de Junho, 2011
Gary Taubes, Why We Get (or Got?) Fat: Videos and Articles
Vídeo: Dr. Mehmet Oz, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center (GUEST HOST); Gary Taubes, Journalist; Dr. Dean Ornish, Founder and President, Preventative Medicine Research Institute; Dr. Barbara Howard, American Heart Association (26/07/2002).
Vídeo: Gary Taubes, an award-winning writer for Science, the New York Times Magazine and other publications, came to Stevens to discuss his controversial new bestseller, Good Calories, Bad Calories which argues that much of what we have been told about the relationship between body weight, diet and exercise is wrong (06/02/2008).
Vídeo: Why We Get Fat - Gary Taubes at OSUMC (05/04/2011).
Vídeo: Gary Taubes spoke to Googlers in Mountain View on May 2, 2011 about his book Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It. (02/05/2011).
Vídeo: Gary Taubes: Why We Get Fat.
Artigos de Gary Taubes:
- Taubes G. The Soft Science of Dietary Fats. Science 30-03-2001.
- Taubes G. What if It’s All Been a Big Fat Lie? New York Times, 07-07-2002.
- Taubes G. Epidemiology Faces Its Limits. Science; Jul 14, 1995; 269, 5221.
Sobre o livro GCBC:
- Gary Taubes. Good Calories, Bad Calories (resume)
- Bray GA. Good calories, bad calories by Gary Taubes
- Does insulin deserve a bad reputation? Low-carb experts weigh in
- Take-Home Messages From The 2011 Nutrition & Metabolism Society Symposium In Baltimore
- Krieger J. Good Calories, Bad Calories: The Mythology of Obesity, or The Mythology of Gary Taubes?
- Krieger J. Insulin; an Undeserved Bad Reputation
- Colpo A. The Fat Loss Bible: Chapter 1
- Colpo A. They’re all MAD!
- Colpo A. The Great Eades Smackdown, 2010 - part 1
- Colpo A. The Great Eades Smackdown, 2010 - part 2
- Hale J, Aragon A. Low carb dogma
- McDonald L. Insulin Levels and Fat Loss – Q&A
- McDonald L. Is a calorie a calorie?
- Anonymous. My carb sane-asylum
- Freedman MR, King J, Kennedy E. Popular diets: a scientific review. Obes Res. 2001 Mar;9 Suppl 1:1S-40S. Review. PubMed PMID: 11374180.
- Buchholz AC, Schoeller DA. Is a calorie a calorie? Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 May;79(5):899S-906S. Review. PubMed PMID: 15113737.